Established in 1977, Pindan has prospered as one of the leading property and construction companies in Western Australia.
Our success is reinforced by our consistent ranking in the HIA-Cordell Construction 100 & Housing 100 Reports:
- As the 35th largest commercial construction company in Australia
- as the top 20 biggest movers in residential starts in Australia
- as the largest semi-detached dwelling builder in Western Australia, and 4th largest nationally
- as the largest multi-unit builder in Western Australia, and 5th largest nationally
- as the 4th largest home builder in Western Australia, and the 17th largest nationally
As a truly integrated property group, our divisions include:
Pindan Constructions – small to medium commercial construction, grouped dwellings & apartments as well as large scale construction across all sectors throughout Perth, Peel and South West regions.
Pindan Contracting – regional and remote design and construction of resource sector NPI, residential housing/apartments, Government and commercial projects throughout WA, NT, Qld and SA.
Pindan Asset Management – maintenance works and services across the Pilbara and Mid West/Gascoyne regions of Western Australia.
Pindan Modular – modular & transportable construction.
Pindan Capital – property funds management.
Development Management - feasibility, site acquisition, planning & development management service.
Pindan Realty – project marketing & sales.
Switch Homes – residential home construction.
Forté Hospitality – holiday resorts & mining camp management.
As a fully integrated property group, Pindan also offers the following services to its clients:
Design & Construct – design management & value engineering service.
Headquartered in Perth, Pindan employs approximately 450 full-time staff with additional office locations in the Perth metropolitan region, the South West, Pilbara and Mid West regions of Western Australia as well as the Northern Territory.