A better system of footings for commercial and residential buildings. Mega Anchors are designed to suit any type of construction: commercial, domestic, single and multi-story buildings and can be used on all types of ground (class A, S, M, H, E and P).
The Mega Anchor is an all-steel mini piling system that outperforms and is far superior to conventional footing systems.
Using both the Mega Anchor frame configuration and friction piles to secure the foundation in the ground, Mega Anchors replace traditional poured concrete and reinforced steel foundations, resulting in saved time and increased profits.
They are designed to withstand the harshest environments and weather conditions, with their geometric configuration and flexible construction performing brilliantly in cyclones, floods and earthquakes.
Advantages of the Mega Anchor include:
Contact Pindan Modular on +61 (08) 9471 5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and pricing
- Cost effective solution to construction challenges
- Quick and easy to install
- Alternative to traditional foundation
- Requires no earthworks or concrete, ideal for steep sloping sites
- All weather, all terrain, anywhere
- Minimal site preparation and disturbance
- No need for heavy machinery
- Full load bearing immediately after installation
- Light weight and easily transported
- Non combustible, will not rot, warp or shrink
- Impervious to termites