Third Party Recruitment Policy
To place a candidate with Pindan, recruitment agencies or labour hire firms must be a Pindan preferred recruitment supplier.
A “preferred recruitment supplier” is someone who has:
- entered into a signed agreement with Pindan regarding the introduction and placement of employment candidates; and
- received a written request from Pindan’s Human Resources division to develop a list of candidates for possible placement in a prescribed role.
If you are not a preferred recruitment supplier and still elect to submit a candidate proposal or curriculum vitae to Pindan via our website or any other method, you agree that:
- the submission has been made gratuitously and entirely at your own risk;
- by receiving the submission, Pindan is not in any way bound to, nor is it deemed to have accepted, your standard terms and conditions;
- if Pindan employs the candidate put forward by you, it shall not be liable to pay you a fee for that placement or any sum whatsoever;
- similarly, if a Pindan preferred recruitment supplier has put forward the same candidate, it does not create a right of representation.
If you’d like to enquire about becoming a Pindan preferred recruitment supplier, please fill in the following form and upload your Terms & Conditions and Capability Statement.