Pindan have been awarded the Design and Construction Contract for a new 5 storey hotel consisting of 108 bedrooms, an on-site gymnasium, 3 function rooms, a restaurant and a bar, car parking, landscaping and art installation.
The project design includes:
- Fully integrated connected room technology in accordance with the recently released Hilton Design brief
- Prefabricated bathroom pods built locally in Perth which provides for program efficiency and quality control
- A combination of traditional face brick façade and modern curtain walling with a curved entry feature
- Hilton brand standard approved guest suites and services. Dual pedestrian access points from the main street promenade and rear car parking
- Internally located plant and equipment to provide visual and acoustic relief.
The orientation of the building allows for maximum views from all guest suites