2020 Buyer’s Guide
The 2020 Buyer’s Guide to Working from Home Permanently
With many of us having worked, studied or schooled from home in recent times, the advantages of flexible work arrangements have been brought into focus. We’ve swapped boardrooms for bedrooms, traffic jams for morning jogs, suit and ties for tees and jeans - all while keeping in touch via cloud platforms like Zoom.
So, is the world finally embracing working from home, for good? And what does that mean for the criteria we use when buying a new home? At Pindan, we have a range of stylish modern designs that take full advantage of all the practical benefits of flexible work arrangements, freeing up more time for you to enjoy your brand new home and lifestyle.
Here are a few options to give you an idea:
Viridian, China Green Subiaco
Viridian apartments are fun and flexible, the perfect place to blend a cosmopolitan urban lifestyle with your day-to-day work or study.
What we love:
Top pick: Plan G
- Popular with young professionals and uni students
- Ability to work on the rooftop when you need a change of scenery
- Exclusive gym for when you need to release some work stress
- Ease of escaping to the quiet nearby Subiaco Common
- Quick stroll to cafés and restaurants for coffee or lunch meetings
- Bars and pubs for after-work drinks on a Friday evening
- Theatres, nightlife, shopping and markets for your weekend pleasure.
This trendy two-bedroom apartment features a clever workstation incorporated into a private nook in the living area, providing a dedicated space to get down to business – no more constantly moving your laptop and books off benches and tables.
The Heights, Kardinya
The Heights offers spacious, low maintenance living where work, school runs and home life go hand in hand.
What we love:
Top pick: Type G
- Perfect for families and professionals with regular work or study
- Amazing location close to schools makes for easy drop offs and pick ups
- The Heights common facilities with playground and grassed areas are ideal for burning off energy, any time of the day
- Convenience of having the local Kardinya Park Shopping Centre just down the road to complete the weekly shop or to grab a quick meal on a lunch break.
Type G features a cleverly integrated study nook close to the kitchen, freeing up space for an extra bedroom (rather than a study). This is our pick for busy families who want to help with their kids’ homework while they cook, without
the messy books on the breakfast bar that disrupt your culinary environment. Professionals will also love the ability to multi-task, saving time by sending emails while having something delicious on simmer.
Botanica, Canning Vale
Botanica is ideal for families who want to experience a flourishing work-life balance in a safe, established location close to it all.
What we love:
Top pick: Acacia
- Great home office option for working parents and business owners
- Ease of weaving exercise into your workday, with a nearby light trail walk and surrounding lakes and parks
- Quick escape into work for meetings, with a bus stop outside Botanica on Birnam Road and transport linking north and south
- Ability to walk the kids to and from school
- Convenience of being on the doorstep of The Vale Shopping Centre for a quick takeout lunch or coffee meetings.
Acacia is a great design for parents who have their own business, or want the freedom of being able to work from home in privacy. The second storey study is cleverly worked into the master retreat, tucked away upstairs away from the kids so life can go on downstairs. With a prime balcony outlook (the perfect place for coffee breaks and fresh air), everything is set up for you to get in the zone.
Iron Bridge Win Expands Pindan's Pilbara Presence
11 Jun 2020